Sunday, October 24, 2010

The 1st Halloween Party

Getting ready for the party means that all past costumes get pulled out and tried on. Emmett really wanted to be the dog. 16 months and he knows what he wants. Cute cute.
Ok so the makeup jobs are pretty awful. Getting 5 zombies ready for the party was fun but I am not good with the makeup. Oh well. Thank heaven they are supposed to look messed up. Brains for dinner. That's how you get that look.
I made all these zombie costumes. Took me about 20 minutes. Only YY and Wes ended up wearing them. They are not comfortable as you can imagine.
Emmett's 3rd costume. Little bat.
Here is the sunset at the Trunk or Treat. Wow.
The ward party was a complete success. Thanks to our primary, there was about 20 different soups and candy galore. What more can you ask for.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the picture of Burton hugging Emmett! So sweet. Tyler looks so handsome and grown up. Wesley is creeping me out a little.

kvhawker said...

I think your makeup and costumes are fabulous! Great job! But......they decided that it is too uncomfortable to wear, burlap is itchy. Can they wear pj's under the costume?

kvhawker said...

who knows if my last comment posted or not! This always gives me grief! Your costumes and makeup were great! Emmett looks so much like Burton in one of those pictures!

Dusty said...

Oh Wow, I am so impressed with the costumes and photography!!! Your boys are all gorgeous or should I say handsome. So fun! Happy Halloween.