Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Day 2012

I love these precious memories of Christmas.  Nathan and I love giving presents to our boys. All the wrapping of the presents.  Well Nathan doesn't love the wrapping.  I like it.  
What a crew we have.  Look at all those boys.  I still look at them in wonder.  They are all so different and special.  
I would list the presents and if they liked them but that isn't really important.  They were all happy. They had a great morning and we had a wonderful Christmas.  
Burton did like his Elf tshirt.  He has since worn this plenty. 
Emmett Just loves all things little boys usually love.  Swords, hero guys.  We have gone through so many hero guys.  Thank heaven for thrift stores.  
It wasn't a mortal wound thank heaven.  
Merry Christmas to all of our family.  

No comments: