Monday, March 16, 2009

Don't look back

So we went on a cruise this last week and I made a  disturbing discovery.  In our state room there are mirrors that allow you to see what you look like from the back.  I have obviously not seen this part of myself for years.  Augh.  I didn't think I looked like that.  I am not saying that I am fat.  Just didn't think it had gone down hill that bad.  I have birthin babies hips and well other things that I would like to change.  It is funny how you think you look one way and then all of a sudden that is dashed and you get a glimpse of what you really look like.  That was the worst part of the cruise.  Everything else was as it seemed.  

2 comments:

kvhawker said...

Never fear! It is a temporary condition and after he is born you will return to normal, after all, you have done it before!

Unknown said...

Yes, Whitny. That is one of the things I envy about you and Alli. You have this uncanny ability to be cute and slim right after you deliver. How was the cruise though? Was this a birthday celebration?