Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bath time for Emmett

Emmett taking his second bath. 4 days old I think. Days get away. He liked the bath.
I really like him. The boys are having so much fun. They love to kiss him and hold him. Having babies when you have older kids is so fun. I wish I could have more sometimes. Then I smack my self.
Look at that dopey smile. Just gas. He isn't smiling yet. My mom made a new car seat cover for Emmett and a bag to match. I will post a pic later of the fancy diaper bag. It is so cool.
I love the fabric. Emmett likes it too.

5 comments:

Alli said...

Awww! He is so cute! It's true about the older kids thing though. It makes it a little bit easier to understand how people end up with a dozen or more kids. . . But not enough easier to make me want to try :)

Amanda said...

Did you take the bath ones yourself? They are so sweet. He's starting to look like your kids. I need to get out there and see him again.

tessa said...

So cute. Don't smack yourself too hard. Love the amazing sewing. What a talented Mama you have.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous boys! You are so lucky. Valerie did a great job on the carseat cover too. Please keep the photos coming. :)

Machelle said...

Congratulations on your new boy. It was good to see you again with all the family. Im glad you came over to say hi. You have some beautifully handsome boys!!!