Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmassy Sunday

2 years ago I got letters for the stockings. I was pregnant with YY. I thought maybe we would name him Emmett. So I got an E. So T, O, W, B, W, E. Nathan has the N. and I gave my W to Wyatt. Luckily the E worked out. Now I just need to get another W. Although I would prefer to get a Y.


Nathan decided to spiffy up the tree. So we all pitched in and it was very enjoyable. Christmas music playing and the decorations were flying. Literally in a house of boys.


I can’t tell you how hard it was to get a picture of Nathan. I didn’t know he was so camera shy. He was a real STINKER


Oh and I tried out some of my new sample actions I got from Totally Rad Actions. They are!

4 comments:

Alli said...

Great pictures Whit! I like that one of Nate.

Unknown said...

How did you make the pictures look so wintry? That's so cool! You sure are lucky to be surrounded by so many good lookin' boys!

Bon said...

love the pics whit! nick (who did my pictures) is a friend of mine. he actually lives just down the street from me. he's about my age and in the singles ward with me. he does wedding videography as well as still photography. he's really good and very creative. he's our stake president's son. i think pretty much all self taught although i think now he's finishing up the film program at SCC

Heather said...

I love these. Sad we missed you at Thanksgiving. Hope to see you soon!