Sunday, December 20, 2009

Day Trip to Sedona

My parents go to Sedona every December. So we made it up there for a day trip. Nate took T & O Snowboarding. Their first time. I took 4 boys to play with Grandma and Grandpa for the day.

I have a picture just like this when I was a little girl. My dad and Me. My hand in his mouth.

So I edited it to look 70’s. Appropriate.

Of course I took about 250 pictures.

Have to practice you know.

My Daddy Dear Darling

We went on a walk near the resort.

Oh my goodness! A picture of me.

Wesley and Burton were showing me how to kill bears.

“You have to have a weapon”

Wesley was very interested in moss.

The room had a deep tub and the boys took baths. The lighting was really bad. Only YY’s turned out.


4 comments:

megan said...

Nice images!! Man I haven't been on any blogs for awhile...good stuff...keep it up!

Amanda said...

I LOVE the pictures of dad. Great job Whit, and your boys are adorable as always. You should come take pictures of my house. Do you do that sort of thing?

The Wiser Side said...

love that you have a bottle in your pocket on your hike-classic mom. YOur pictures look great...as always

Unknown said...

Whitny has a new talent...