Saturday, March 20, 2010

Chihuahua Puppies

Ok. Who can resist these puppies, well besides me. I am not getting one. But they are sure cute and I loved taking pictures of them. They are Lindsey's new pups. Pure bred Chihuahuas. Cute as heck.
I set up a shoot in the back yard.
The boys just loved em.



This is Ezekiel. He is Lindsey's baby. So cute. He usually won't let me take pictures. But he did it this time. What a doll.

Sammo. She is going to be 13 this summer. I can't believe it. Love you Sam
Mitt and the puppies.
Valerie and the pups. She is such a fun girl. Thanks Lindsey for bringing over the fam. We had a great time.

3 comments:

megan said...

oh...soooo stinkin cute!!

Unknown said...

I'm not a fan of Chihuahuas either, but these are pretty cute puppies! The kids are evven cuter though!

Kent Kate & Afton said...

Oh my gosh. That makes me want one and I don't even like dogs. That pic of Zeek makes my heart melt!