Monday, May 10, 2010

My Mother's Day

So the festivities began on Friday and Muffins with Mom. The boys were excited to take me to school. We also got to show Burton where his class might be.

So if I am ever to get pictures of me and prove that I am in this family I will have to train up an apprentice. So Tyler snapped these for me. Thanks buddy
On Sunday Morning the boys brought me breakfast in bed. They were so excited to surprise me so I had to be sneaky and get makeup and clothes on. Thanks Nate for taking the pictures. It was fun to pretend waking up.


They gave me CHocolates! and A watch. and kisses and hugs and cards. Good boys.

I pretty much just laid in the grass and enjoyed the day and took pics. So fun.

The boys played with balls and rode bikes and what not. Burton decided to be brave and try to ride down a steep hill and bonked his nose. Sad.
I had Oscar throw this ball in the air a bunch of times and finally got one I liked. I changed the ball to Green it was pink. Not a boy color. I don't know where we got it.
This one is my favorite of the day. So cute. and Nate in the back. Nathan finally let me take some of him. He is usually too squirmy.

Ok this is cool. Mouse over these last ones. So fun.
Check out Pioneer WOman Email me if you have questions.

4 comments:

megan said...

sooo cool...I've been wanting to do that with before and after editing...some day...have to do the editing first! i still want the blue shoes

Dandi said...

I love all the pictures on your blog! It's fun to follow your journey as a photographer!

Unknown said...

It seems that your talent for photography is growing all the time. You're smart to train up your boys in the ways of their mother too. You're too pretty not be photographed. Happy Mother's Day!

Trevor and Lauren said...

SO CUTE! Your pics are wonderful- HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!