Saturday, July 10, 2010

Tyler's Birthday

Tyler Tyler Tyler. Wow really 11? Really. THat just flew. Here is my biggest boy. He is so good and we are so grateful to have him in our family.
We took everybody to good ol PPP. Cousins and friends. Tyler was determined to win the 10,000 tickets hanging in this machine. I finally had to pull him aside and beg him to stop pumping tokens into the machine. I think it gave him the shock of his life when I told him the machine was rigged. "It can not be won!" I told him. He looked at me like I was crazy. I am telling you those tickets have been hanging in there for a year or two. Probably since it opened. Just stop wasting your time and money.
Oh I just love PPP.
Looks like Amanda and Allison do too!
Look at that Peter. Looks so much like our YY
Tyler got this hat. He LOVES it. So cute. He has his own style.
Happy Birthday my big boy.

No comments: