Wednesday, September 15, 2010

So Excited

I ordered my first gallery wrap. This image was done with HDR High Density Range Photography Technique. 9 pictures blended together. The gallery wrap is going to be 12x 40 inches. and Metallic print. I am just giddy.
This picture was taken at Lake powell. On the top of the boat. Nate and I slept up top this year and it was so beautiful. One morning I woke up and this is what I saw. THis Exactly. I can finally take a picture of what I see!!. If I had taken just one picture it would have been dark sky, but also dark mountains. Or Light sky and light mountains. Hence the 9 shots. It's called AEB bracketing. SLR's can do it. you just have to hold still for each of the 3 shots. Oh and have the program to process the photos, and photoshop.... Ya that's alot but check it out. Scream!


3 comments:

megan said...

beautiful! we were just there this last weekend..soo nice! AND without children :)

Alli said...

Whitny, I am so excited for you! This is going to be an awesome print! Can't wait to see it. Way to go.

Anonymous said...

AMAZING!