Saturday, December 18, 2010

Burton's Birthday 6

We had a friend party for our little B. This picture shows the pure joy of a 6 year old and a can of silly string.
We had lots of friends and fun. Burton is a sweet kid. Little intense. Burton Loves video games and we as responsible parents try to keep it to a minimum. Recently I told him that I talked to the Dr about his video gaming, and the Dr said that "He can't play more than an hour at a time or it will make him stupid." And he actually bought it. And Wesley. Hey, I'm not lying. I really do think it would make him stupid but, I didn't actually talk to the Dr. So funny how it sounds more official and believable coming from Him/Her. I will have to play that card sparingly.
Pizza on a trampoline. Fun fun fun.
His wonderful friends brought great presents and presence. Ha. Really fun kids.
I made the cake. I am sad to say. It is supposed to be car parts that shape up to be a car. Like fenders and wheels and stuff like that. Burton liked it.
We had a family party with just us and the boys. Love being with these boys. It isn't a quiet life.

I like these 2 pictures with the change of the focus. Look at that face. Fire!


Happy Birthday Burton

1 comment:

kvhawker said...

Great post, it is fun to see Burton having so much fun, great pics. We can imagine that it isn't quiet very often there! I love that you hid behind the chair earlier in the week! We love you all!