Saturday, February 4, 2012

Wesley is brave

I dye my hair.  Not ashamed to say it.  So when I last did it I had some left over.  I hated to pour it down the sink.  I can't waste PG (perfectly good) hair dye.  I went to the top of the stairs and called down to the boys individually and asked if they wanted their hair dyed.  Oscar said no.  Burton said no.  Tyler said no.  I know better than dying yy or Mitter's hair.  First of all they would get it all over and then I would have Nathan mad at me.  He says they are the only boys with his coloring.  Even though they aren't red heads.  Blonde is not brown like me.  ha.  So I asked Wesley.  "Please Wes, let me do it."  He said ok.  I think this was out of pity.  He is a tender boy.  So up he came and in no time at all the deed was done.  Yay.  Now Nate really does have one with some red.  Ok it isn't his color red.  Yes that is how his hair looked until he was about 35.
I asked Wes out side so I could get some pictures and Tyler chased him around the yard.  
goof balls
Thanks for playing along Wesley.  He went to church the next day with a cover story.  If any one didn't recognize him he said that he was Barney our cousin from out of town.

No comments: