Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's 2012

Of course the idea was from pinterest.  Pretty fun.  I used to have pictures on my phone of the final product but I guess I erased them.  Oh well.  You get the idea.  Dum Dum sucker inserted into the outstretched fist.  
We had to do them quick and so I didn't get to take them to some wonderful place with a nice background.  Front yard.  Yay (unenthusiastic) 
The boys all liked the result and passed them out.  I guess they weren't too cheesy.  Although I doubt I will be able to convince Tyler to do it this year.  He's now in Jr High. What do they do in Jr High for Valentines anyway.  I have a couple things to learn.  New experiences on every horizon. 

Oscar as usual doesn't make it easy to get a picture.  Love him anyway. He is a great kid.  
My babies are all so sweet.  Little Valentines. 
Below is Nate and I at our 1st Valentines after we were married.  So 1998.  Long ago.  

1 comment:

Dandi said...

Two loves from this post...first the picture of you and your hubby at the end. Old pictures are the best. Second, I really like your valentine's cards that you made. What a fun and clever idea. Thanks for sharing.