Thursday, September 13, 2012

Oscar's first season

It was his first season in tackle football.  Of course I worry about the tackle part but I think he will be as careful as any other kid out there.  What can I do?  So he played with Uncle Doug's team in March and April. Not the actual season as I understand.  Real football is in the fall.  This was his first game. 
He seemed very happy and watchful.  The kids on the other team were freakishly big.  All the parents on our team were complaining about it.  What the heck is going on? I don't know enough to even complain.  
But look at that smile.  He looks pretty handsome I have to say. 
He is #45.  I think it was a shock to see how aggressive the kids were, he was a little gun shy.  He is back in Football with Uncle doug in the fall.  I will have to get some more pictures of him in action.  

No comments: