Sunday, February 15, 2009

Boy or Girl?

We finally scheduled the sonogram for tomorrow.  At 12:30 pm.  We are pretty excited to know.  I found a company or a guy that will come to your house and do the test in our house.  A friend of mine told me about him.  No more wondering.  I am hoping my parents can be there and we are going to Skype Nathan's parents in London.  It will be 7:30PM their time.  I don't have a clue what the baby is.  I just figure it is a boy.  I have been told so many times that we are having a boy that it would be very foreign indeed to hear "It's a girl."  I am kind of counting on a boy.  I would like this in a way because then Wyatt would have a friend and wouldn't get over shadowed by "The Girl".  I have all the clothes and 3 rooms for kids. 6 boys sharing takes a lot less thought.  However.  We don't have any boy names that we like right now.  So we would have to go back to the drawing board. The girl name that I love is Daphne, Nathan isn't so excited about it yet (but he will be).     A Girl would mean I would want to redecorate.  I think.  I don't know.  Really it is hard to even imagine what I would do.  Well tomorrow we will see what I need to worry about right.  Either decorating, or a name?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to find out either! I can't imagine what you're feeling right now. Good luck tomorrow. I hope that baby doesn't keep his/her legs crossed!

Mary said...

I am DYING to hear the news. Thanks for being so great at keeping us informed. Talk to you soon!!!

Alli said...

We're all on pins and needles over here! I've even kept the kids home from school today so they can find out live too! (It had nothing to do with there being no school today - it's all for you sister)

Christy said...

So it is "tomorrow". It is past 12:30pm...what's the news???