Sunday, February 8, 2009

More blood and gore. Not for the faint of heart.

I picked up Oscar and the other 2 from school.  Oscar was play fighting/ bothering/ roughhousing with another friend at the bus stop and fell against a brick wall.  The corner.  And cut the back of his head open.  I had cubscouts at my house an hour later and decided to keep going.  My mom came over to watch kids and later that night a friend of ours stitched him up.  How exciting.

Thank you Chad White for the stitches and the time.  You are our hero.  Stitches not shown.  Pictures didn't turn out very well.  But he was a master.


3 comments:

Alli said...

The last two posts prove what the ultrasounds did, you've got a bunch of boys! Bring cookies whenever you go to the ER and maybe they'll begin to love having you there and get you in faster :)

Unknown said...

Alli's comment makes me think you're having another boy. Is that true? You are one tough MAMA!

Kent Kate & Afton said...

oh my! I guess that is what comes with boys doesn't it!