Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Now for a name?

It's a BOY.  How many times have I heard that.  5 times.  Boy o BOy o BOy o boy o boy.... well you get the picture.  It is so funny how things work out.  I have a strong belief that can only come from having the same gender over and over again.  Heavenly Father wants us to have boys.  That is just what our family is.  I am so grateful to be the mother of these wonderful boys.  I am very very blessed.  I have a big job ahead of me.  To raise these boys to think for them selves.  To make the hard choices that will come.  Nathan and I are determined to give them all the knowledge they need to face what life will challenge them with.  I am also glad that little Y will have a friend to play boy stuff with.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is awesome! I LOVE that you are having another boy. Too fun!

Katy B. said...

You remind me of Millie from "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers". You are an awesome Mom and I really believe it takes a special woman to raise boys. You are indeed an amazing woman.:):)