Friday, June 26, 2009

Camping on Fathers Day

After church we headed up to Strawberry.  We camped near where Nathan took the boys for father and sons.  One night.
I wish we could have done 2 nights but the kids are pretty young and I am pretty pregnant and 2 hours of sleep makes you pretty anxious for your bed. 
I slept in the Yukon with Y and he was not a good bedfellow.
Nathan took the boys on a walk.  Y and I tried to follow but we are both out of shape.  He is a small shape and I am a big shape. 
37 weeks.  Good thing we went that weekend, now I am feeling pretty heavy and not up for camping.

Our Sweet Wesley and his lobster thing. ?
The boys are getting so big. 

2 comments:

Alli said...

Wow Whit! You are wonder woman! I love the shapes, that's funny. I'm so sad we'll miss Ty's B-day party, tell him we love him!

dustin and amy said...

Gettin' close to baby time, can't wait to see pictures!