Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Y swims, Wes Last Day of Kinder.

Nate relaxing by the pool. Looks real comfy.
Big smile boy. He had so much fun. He thought he was real big because he could get in and out by him self.

He even decided to blow bubbles all on his own.

Mrs Douglas was the best. Wesley loved her this year. Hopefully Burton can get her in a year.

Here we are at the final concert. It was wonderful. I am about 34 weeks in this pic. Not much longer.

The video is Wesley's performance. He has big dreams. What a wonderful kid.

3 comments:

Alli said...

Pete totted over to watch Y swim, he liked it, "Taa-Daa". Tess came over to watch Wes sing, she liked that too. You've got cute kids Whit.

Lorri said...

Hey, I didn't know you blogged. Great to hear from you. Kelli does have a blog it's listed under my visiting column on my blog.

You look great!

Annie and Clayton Evans said...

Your family is getting so big...it has been so long since I have seen you and the boys...by them time I run into you, you will most likely have a new member of the family!!!