Saturday, June 27, 2009

Tyler's Birthday Party

Oh boy we had a great day.  Tyler's birthday party.  His birthday is actually Sunday.  But we partied today. 
Start off by swimming in the pool.  It was the perfect swimming day. 
Oscar and his twin JT take their time getting into the party mood.  First they have a meeting of the minds. 
 Agenda: 
Talk about pokemon
Talk about Paper Mario
Any other video games
(The knowledge is vast)

That table cloth is funny papers.  Notice they sat at this table instead of the one that had the decorated table.  KIDS! 
We decided to start a fun family tradition.  10th birthday and 10th birthday only.  The kid gets 10 presents.  There were about 3 legit presents, the rest were; his favorite cereal, gum, candy, poppers. ect...
My kids don't get the opportunity to get hooked on sugar cereals.  So it is Life cereal.
Lots of helpers.  
Finally they started to feel the day.  Time for bed.  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! I cannot believe you're 10.

Alli said...

Man! I wish we could have gone! Stinking Swim Meets. We LOVE you Tyler!! We're glad you had a great birthday!!

Mallory said...

Hey its Mallory!!! I can't believe how big they are!! I hardly recognize them!! They are all so handsome. I miss you guys so much. Congrats on the new baby!!! I am adding you to my blog so I can keep up!!!