Tuesday, November 17, 2009

All about GG

We had a family reunion this last weekend. Thanksgiving is out of control with the kids. And we decided like many otherbig families to do a

big party before the event and

go our own Way on Tday.

We did skits for GG and sang her happy birthday. OUr skit was about when their house burned down in Casa Grande when my mom was a kid. So we all had parts. The play was masterfully written by Alli.

Then we went to the park the next day and it was the

most perfect weather.

My perfect day.

Saturday night we had a party at Aunt Lynn and Uncle Phil's, Adult party.... What a concept. Yay. No kids. It was so nice to relax and visit. We will have to do that more often. Thanks everybody for coming. Amanda consulted with Bobby about her electricity problems at her new house.
She seemed confident that she can do it.

Sharm and Noah

Smoked meat and good conversation=

complete success


3 comments:

Alli said...

Great photo-journalism Whit, I love the pictures :}

Unknown said...

I love that picture of Alli! Whitny - will you be the photographer at OUR family reunion? Ha!

Amanda said...

Confident and right. I totally got it working the way I wanted. And I only zapped myself a few times! I'm SO excited.