Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 09

Our Neighborhood had a party at the park. Bouncer, pizza Where is the candy?... my kids kept asking me.
Burton doesn't like me taking pictures of him. Especially when he is busy. So I have to get them when I can.
On the other hand.... Wesley is always ready with a smile.
They are just so fun.
Yes I had my hands full as usual.
My little pig. People accused me of dressing him in pink to get the girl effect. I really didn't. I just couldn't find the bat costume.

Love this one of Nate and Tyler. Like Father like Son.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at that wig! Ha! Your family is adorable, as always.

Christy said...

Cute pics, whitny. Your boys are so handsome and getting so big! You are a great photographer. I haven't checked your blog in awhile...I was hoping to see some pics of Buster and Lucille.

Heather said...

Hilarious! I love your costume. You look hot. :) Your boys are darling & you are getting really good at taking photos my friend. Kudos.

P.S. Those pictures of the turkey... foul. Pun intended.