Friday, November 23, 2012

Baby #7

Nathan and I decided with some convincing that we needed to have one more baby.  We thought we were done but we weren't. So here we are....  I thought for sure the baby would be a boy and bandied it about freely so that everyone could get used to the idea.  7 Sons would be amazing.  So fun.  Loved the idea.  No really.  I figured I wasn't meant to have a girl.  And was at peace with that.  I actually had trouble even thinking I could have a girl. So we decided to do something fun to find out the sex.  So watch the video and see what happens.
That is very real shock.  I am actually still not completely convinced.  I will have another ultrasound soon.  I can't fully appreciate or embrace this idea yet.  IF it really is a girl.  Holy cow.  I am so excited for Nathan.  He has wanted a girl really bad for a while.  
I just can't believe that we did it.  
So I will post again and we will see if the baby is still a girl.  A friend of mine who had her girl after having 5 boys said that she didn't believe it til she was born.  Oh geez I don't know how I will get through these next 5 months.  Due May 1st 2013

No comments: