Thursday, November 1, 2012

Oscar's 12th Birthday

Our Oscar is always up for a party especially when it involves his favorite people.  Oscar is such a good friend.  He is the kind of kid that has a just a few friends but is really attached to those friends.  He keeps them for years and years.  
They had a great time.  Sorry for the bad pic. But it's good for memories.  
He likes lemon cake.  I wish I could express in writing better how I feel about my kids.  For me I like to speak through my photography.  I wish I could write like my sis Allison.  She always has the funnest stories and scenarios.  I will keep trying. 
Look at that smile. He is a playful kid.  Still a kid at 12 right? Oscar loves to read and has read several series.  All the Percy Jacksons, Eragon series and several others.  He read that one year, and it contributed to him winning an award in school for reading.  1 million words.  I have to admit, I was pretty proud.  I have a fierce love of books and I love seeing my kids learn to love to read. 
Happy Birthday to a very special boy

No comments: