Saturday, November 24, 2012

Latest Temple Pictures

These were taken October 11th.  Since they are working hard on the inside there isn't much change on the out side.  But now there is landscaping.  And the parking lot is shaping up.  The first picture is of the East Side of the Temple.
North Side of the Temple.   

I don't have a very long lens so I shot this low iso in Raw.  Pretty good detail.  Pretty glass.  Love it.  Can't wait to go inside. 
This is the South side.  The trailer is just to my right out of the picture.  The temple is just so beautiful.  
This last picture was taken in July.  Wesley and I headed out of the neighborhood and noticed the haboob coming.  So we high tailed it to my favorite spot to shoot.  Pretty amazing.  Love clouds and the dust cloud was so dramatic.  It was so beautiful with the temple standing strong.  

No comments: