Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Lake Powell 2012

Great group this year.  So fun.  Gardners couple and nephews. Websters. Daniels. Deatons. Wrights. Shields. Edwards. and single friends.  I don't like to name everyone.  Don't know if they want their names on here.  That's why Im not naming everyone. 
Lovely lovely.  Pano.   
The weather was perfect for me.  Clouds every once in a while.  And cool weather for the most part.  Not too hot.  September is the perfect time to go. 
Girls are silly.
So I rented 2 lenses for the trip.  A 50mm F/1.2 Oh my my my.  and 100mm F/2.8 Beautiful Lenses.  had so much fun.  

Playing games, all sorts.
Or just looking good all the time.  
Ya, that's us.  

My one night shot that I liked. 
Ya,  it was that beautiful. 
Bet you didn't think Nate could jump like that. 
Adorable Natalie. 
Just out catching some air.
This is why it is good to come with a large group. The boat was anchored securely and quickly.  About 45 min.  I can't imagine having to do that on our own with just our family. So much work.  Thanks Erin and Zack for all your hard work.  It is so fun to be out with these amazing people.  

No comments: