Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Sedona and Slide Rock

August 2012
My parents often go to relax in Beautiful Sedona. Cool weather and a hot tub.  Nice combo. 

It has been a long time since I have been to Slide Rock.  Like I said, the weather was nice but the water was so cold.  That doesn't bother boys. 
The cold water also doesn't bother Amanda.  She is a super fun aunt.  I am a boring old mom.  Ha.
Evidence.  I didn't jump off any cliffs. 
Very slippery rocks.  The kids loved it. 
A picture of the mom.  Yahoo.  
These pictures just make me smile.  Love these boys

Ok these pictures are hilarious.  First of all, Nathan guilted me into getting in.  He said "do you want your kids to think you don't know how to have fun?" Ugg.  Fine I will go.  I don't know how I turned out the way I did.  I want to have fun.  But getting into freezing water doesn't sound like fun any more.  So, I handed my camera to Nathan.  I am a big nerd and have back button focus on my camera.  So at the top of the slide I  am out of focus and get more in focus the closer I get to him.  Makes me chuckle.
Really fun.  Beautiful Day.  LOve Sedona.

No comments: