Monday, April 27, 2009

A walk in the park

A walk down the street from Nana and Bumpa's is a park called Ruskin Park. On the way there we got to see some great old houses.
The park was so pretty with the sun going down and grey skies make everything so much greener.
This walk way was right out of a book. Just gorgeous. I don't know what kind of trees these are. I want to figure it out though.
This tree was huge. It was amazing. We physically loved the tree. It loved us too.
Nathan was trying to climb it.
Big Hug
I wanted to get under this tree. Like a big umbrella. It was totally open inside. The boys would have loved it.
They had all these flowers that I have never seen before. Granted I don't know very many flowers. They were so pretty.


This is Nathan running through the park. I wanted him to run all over and I was going to splice it together and speed it up. Like a proper brit comedy. But he only would do this one. I will get him yet. I guess it would be funnier if I was the one running.

No comments: