Thursday, April 2, 2009

Whoops a Daisy

Burton was riding the scooter in the house.  Having a great time.  I kept trying to think of why it was a bad idea.  I kept thinking,  "he is going to crash into one of my walls."  He was pretending to fall off when he got to the carpet.  Nice soft landing.  I walked by and he tried to turn and say something to me and fell.  The scooter handle end went into his face and bam.  What you see below is the result.  Really it could have happened out side too.  He is just such a silly kid.  No stitches.  Some new skin and band-aide.  The Dr said it was approximated enough.   I am going to go on line and try to buy stock in medical glue.

3 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

OUCH!! He is still the cutest kid ever.

Valerie Hawker said...

Ouch! That boy is just too darn cute! This will just make him more manly!

becky said...

Hey, we just found your blog. Your family has sure grown since we saw you last! What cute kids.