Saturday, October 3, 2009

Beach House

We rented a house this week from VRBO. It is a great little house. We are really enjoying it. Short walk to the beach. Waves are good size perfect for the kids. Meaning they are big enough to knock them down. Ha ha.
The boys like to be "digged up" meaning buried in the sand.

Burton is not as into the water. I think it is because he is little and the waves knock him down. ( I know I thought that was an advantage) but they are just a little too big for him. He did have fun but that was that. He is now playing the Wii.
Emmett on the beach. Nothin like a nap on the beach. Too bad he won't remember it.
He fell a sleep on the couch too. He is feeling a little sick. We are hoping he is better for disneyland.

4 comments:

Alli said...

Looks like lots of fun! I love the pictures :)

Amanda said...

Oh man! How could you go to the beach without me? I wish I could dig them up. It sounds like you guys are having lots of fun. Enjoy Disneyland, it's much better than what I'm doing.

dustin and amy said...

I haven't had any training on my camera, YET! I've just played around with it and learned a little about lighting on my own!

Lexi Patterson said...

It was so fun to see you guys. Hopefully we can get out to Arizona soon!