Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ok one more time

I have reposted this 3 times today. I hope this is the last time. Ok Ya they are different for those who looked earlier today. These are some of my favorites. I love taking pictures. And now it is taking over. I think I actually slept pretty bad last night thinking about it. This is how I am. I get into a new thing and BAM. All I can think about. BTW yes the kids were all fed, bathed and taken care of today.

This one of Allison actually needs something done in Photoshop, I just can't decide what. I am still learning the program. So I can't figure out how I want it to look.
Emmett and his little shirt. Just so cute.
I just worked on this one. Like me it takes a lot of work to get it looking good. I didn't like this picture very much because my shirt was just too Yellow. and my wrinkles were just too Wrinkly. But now it is ok.
Oh Oh OH look at this boy. So handsom
Burtons turned out so good. Loving my new program. Photoshop Elements 6. I got the old version to save money.
A couple people have asked what camera I got. I got an old Canon Rebel XT and a 50mm lens. No Zoom come to find out. But I am managing. I am hoping to get a zoom lens, Oh I just thought of my Christmas Present.

4 comments:

Alli said...

beauty pics whit.

Castle Family said...

great pics!! you're doing great!! One website I loved when I was learning my camera is

http://www.mamarazzischool.blogspot.com/

they don't update it anymore but there's lots of good stuff on there.

Unknown said...

You are so funny! I can totally relate to the obsession problem. Sometimes it's just hard to turn the brain off, right?

By the way, gorgeous shot of you in front of the water fountain.

Heather said...

I adore the one of Burton! Great job! Now go to sleep. :)