Monday, October 26, 2009

What the Heck?

I got a new calling this week. Stake Primary Secretary. This is what you say "Oh Whitny isn't that calling for more mature women?" I would answer that yes it is. and Now I AM a Mature woman. I HAVE AN AGE SPOT ON MY HAND> This has been more of a blow than any of the other signs of age. Oh my gosh this is weird. In my head I am about 21. I look at my kids sometimes and wonder when their mother is going to come and get them. Then I realize they are mine and I am very happy they are. They are just great kids. I am loving the challenge of helping them develop into responsible young men. Come on? Age spot at 33....
I took these while the boys were taking videos of them selves. Luckily for them they are their own critics.

Trying to get a good one of each of the boys for a picture wall in the house. This one might work for Oscar.




1 comment:

The LaLa said...

I would concur. You have beautifully photogenic boys, but this is a particularly nice one of Oscar.