Monday, January 18, 2010

Farewell

On Sunday we attended two Farewells. Nathan's Nephew Hunter is leaving at the end of the month on his mission and my parents left today. It was good to see so many people at both farewells. Mom and dad were overwhelmed by the support. The Shields went over today to see the Hawkers off. Just finishing up last minute stuff before they left.
Had to do the group picture two times. Burton looks oh so happy. I was hoping he would perk up if I let him take the group picture with me in it. He just doesn't like posing I guess.

Tyler just loves his Emmett
Oscar too.
And the Hawkers are off on the America Tour. Ending in Canada. They will be driving off and on for the next 3 weeks. We are excited to hear about their adventures.
Here are the pictures from the night before. We got to spend time with cousins at the Cowleys. Fun to visit.
Tanner, Monson, Ashlynn
Dallyn and Emmett. He is a great prop for pictures.
Peanuts on the floor.
Hunter just loves babies. Gentle soul. He will be a great missionary in Argentina.
Hunter, we wish you all the luck on your mission. We love you and are so excited that you have decided to serve.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Darling family! I wish I could have been at the farewell for Kyle and Valerie.