Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Lake at Sunset


Wesley started soccer yesterday and instead of running home and running back we decided to play around the lake. The boys were kind enough to strike a couple of poses for me. YY is never very willing. I have to work pretty hard for his.



Oscar actually ended up with some pretty great pictures.

Ok I learned a new thing on my program last night. It is called

‘content aware scale.’ It can squish pictures so you still get the elements in the picture but eliminate the empty spaces. I was pretty blown away. Here is a before and after.






Really enjoying my new hobby. Need to learn more about the photography part.

I will get some soccer pictures soon. Tyler starts his practices soon.

I also will get some pictures of Emmett. He is sitting up now. Such a sweet baby. We love him lots. YY is still loving his little brother.

Well on I go with the day. I have a happy content feeling I think it has to do with the rain.




5 comments:

Unknown said...

That content aware scale feature is pretty amazing. And, the colors in your pics look so bright and vivid. I don't remember Phx looking like that when I was there is December. :) Beautiful boys!

megan said...

I kept going back and forth between the content squishing thing to figure out how/what/where it squished! crazy!

quadmom said...

That's funny that you say that about the rain. The rain also makes me very happy too. We're pretty odd compared to people who say that cloudy rainy days make them depressed. I absolutely love cloudy days. Your photography is amazing Whitny! Such great pictures. I hope that you and your cute family are doing well. Jayne

Arnon said...

Beautiful light!

The Wiser Side said...

That is pretty cool-the "squishing one"