Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas lights at the Temple and at home

There isn't much time to take pictures with all the kids trying to get lost and the chilly weather driving the father figure to move us quick.  So I don't have very much. But we took our 3d christmas glasses and it was fun to see the lights with reindeer, stars, snowflakes,  angels, and candy canes.
Thank you Oscar, at least he is consistent.  Black and white because I am kind of stubborn about the flash.  I know Lori, I need to practice with it.  
Babies
It's not great but a picture of the 2 of us.  
What it looks like thru the glasses.  So cool  Just don't drive with them.  Not safe. 
Bokeh.  Why do I love thee.?
Our Christmas tree, takes alot of abuse.  The babies love taking the ornaments off and throwing them back on again.  It gets old quick.  So the tree doesn't exactly have that polished look.  But it is ours.  I figure in a couple years I will be able to keep some ornaments on the tree.  
Makes me laugh. I guess I will leave it in this chronicle. 
My amazing sister Allison made all these little stockings for the boys last Christmas.  Thanks again Alli
Love the sparkle of the tree and the way it feels late at night when the kids are in bed.  Quiet and lovely.   

2 comments:

Alli said...

You are a good picture taker Sister.

Linz said...

Yes. You really capture moments and feelings. Thank you for sharing your talent and time!