Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Gilbert Temple Feb 14th

Ok.  Catch up time.  Here are the pictures from February.  This is on the 14th.  The day after the first pictures in the last post.  The sky was so beautiful the next day, I just had to go out and do it again.  I am a sucker for the clouds.  This is the south exposure.  The trailer for the visitors is right behind me. 
This is from the street on the North west side.  I might not have this shot again.  At the time the street was blocked off and I could pull aside to get this angle.  
This is the front or north side of the Temple.  
This is from the west side of the building.  
I made this pano, well because I love Panos.  The sky was just so amazing.  
There are many more to come.  You won't have to wait long for the next post.

No comments: