Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easter 2012

Why do kids get candy and toys on Easter.?  I can't remember,  But it is fun.  So they do.  I love Easter.  It is the best holiday because it celebrates the most important event in human history.  Our Savior's resurrection.  When ever I think of Easter I think of all the heavens and earth rejoicing and celebrating Christ's accomplishment, that which countless prophets foretold so many had waited and counted on happening.  Everyone who has, is or will be on the earth waited for this all important event.  I can only imagine the relief and joy we all felt. There is a way.  We can return to live with our Heavenly Father again.  Thanks to Jesus Christ and his eternal sacrifice.  
And now I can be with my family forever.  I LOVE my family so much.  We had a wonderful Easter.  So fun to have the Easter Bunny come to our house. 
Silly String is so..... Silly

And Candy is so.... Sweet.  
Can you open this for me mom? 

Easter eggs

That's for Tyler Mac Shields

Happy Easter

No comments: