Thursday, February 18, 2010

Break Time

Bet you have wondered how I did it. Take pictures, edit and post all those pictures. It was a careful balance of ignoring the family and Husband just enough that they wouldn't hate me. But alas, I have realized my mistake. I don't have time for all that. So I need a break, and I will still be doing it but not as often. It isn't my time... I have said it before. Not my time to volunteer at the kids school. Not my time to go to the movies or the theater (nursing baby). I can do this. I love being a mom. Stepping back for a little while from the hobbies. So if I don't post, I'm not dead. Just doing my job better.

4 comments:

megan said...

don't worry my dear...been there (kinda still there :) and you've got 2 more than me - go crash and get some sleep ;) it'll be waiting for you when you're ready for it again.

tessa said...

Good for you. It's a balancing act for sure.

Unknown said...

Great job! :) I support you! This time will pass too soon I've heard!

Erin said...

I hear ya lady!! I'm struggling with this right now... as I know hundreds of other moms are across the country as well. It's nice to have a hobby you are good at that makes you feel good about yourself, but there's always that nagging feeling that you aren't living up to your mommy potential. *Sigh*. Wish we could have it all!