Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Pioneer Woman Assignment/ Wish you a Happy Valentines

I know I can't win. The images that are chosen are so so so amazing. But I had to try. So this is my attempt. The assignment was Shallow Depth of Field/Bokeh. This means that a small part of the picture is in focus and the rest is blurry.
So I pulled out my 50mm. It can open wider than my 17-50mm. This one turned out so pretty. I love it. YY decided that the candies looked delicious. Cute element in the image. Check out the competition.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty and delicious!

Britty said...

your editing is getting ridiculously good! i love it! must talk shop soon.

Britty said...

your editing is getting ridiculously good, i haven't checked in for a while. nice job.

Erin said...

Cute Whitny! I love the texture and processing.