Sunday, February 7, 2010

Got to get out


Today was so beautiful. THe clouds. My goodness the Clouds.
I just had to get some pictures. I loaded 5 boys up in the car and drove here. Out past Gilbert. I know where I was but I didn't know if I was supposed to be there. I just needed some open space to get some cloud shots. See If I don't like the sky in a picture that I take, I replace it with a sky I like. So I needed some High Res sky. Butterfly marks the spot on the map below.


What is that brown Streaky stuff in the shot? Oh that is my hair. It was very windy.
Every thing facinates boys. It is very interesting to see. An old bottle. A broken dishwasher. If only they had something to blow it up with. I am sure that is in my future.


They are so fun. I like em alot.

This one turned out pretty cool. The boys found the skeletal remains of a coyote? on the ground the head, mandible, and vertebra were scattered about 100 yards away from each other. No leg bones. Du du du. Where could they be?

I had Wes take some of me. This is the only one that looked half way decent.

My boys...... Oh YY was napping at home with Nate. He didn't want to come. He went to Kanas this weekend to watch his cousin Graham Hatch play at Witchita State. Graham is doing really well and we are so proud. Back to Nate, he was too tired to go traipsing off in the wild. Up at 3AM. It is so good to have him back. He was gone for a whole day and a half.
Happy Super Bowl Sunday.



3 comments:

Alli said...

Those are awesome pics Sissy, plus you look skinny.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! You make the desert look so beautiful. Thanks for explaining where YY was. I was so confused.

quadmom said...

Those pictures are so amazing Whitny! Do you want to photograph my kiddos some time?