Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A conversation

This is one of our typical conversations.
Setting: our bathroom
Time: This morning
N: Did you cut Wyatt's bangs?
W: Yes
N: What did I tell you about cutting his hair? (He wants it long because it is the only kid that has his coloring. Even though it isn't red...., it isn't brown)
W: I was trying to even it up
N: Looks like you are not done.

This makes be laugh even now. Nate is so fun
.
Oh I just remembered what he said about Oscar's haircut. I will put pictures later. I am trying to figure out how to do a long hair cut on him. I like his hair longer. Using scissors instead of clippers.
W: I cut Oscar's hair, what do you think?
N: Looks like you cut it with a sharp rock.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is being nice about it!

Kent and Kate said...

I love my brother Nathan. He so funny.

Alli said...

That comment I sent was from me, not Katie. Somehow she tricked me into signing in as her so I could watch a YouTube video of Afton singing and dancing. She is sneaky.

Cheltsie Spils said...

Bring him to me free of charge!! surfer cut is me specialty I'll even teach you!!

Amanda said...

I don't know who Greg and Chelsea are, but anytime a pirate offers to teach you something-accept!

sarah goodman said...

that freakin cracks me up....I LOVE it...and LOVE all these pics you are taking! you've got a great eye whit!